The Palisades Family Success Center provides a home-like environment where families can receive information and referrals that connect them to resources in the community. We also offer a myriad of programs and activities that support and strengthen the family.
Our bilingual Family Partners assist families with identifying their needs and goals. Community members, including a parent advisory board, share the responsibility of designing the programs and activities provided at the center.
We are part of a state-wide network of family success centers funded by the Department of Children and Families.
All services are FREE, and include:
- Access to information on maternal, child, and family health services
- Economic self-sufficiency and job readiness assistance
- Access to housing services
- Information and referrals
- Parent education
- Parent-child activities
- Workshops on nutrition, fitness, budgeting, and other life skills